- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?
when did you all become scientists
Do you have special names for plants
What’s the best plant you’ve ever found?
what university did you go to?
why did you choose to be a scientist
whats your favourite plant
Do your cats like plants?
Do you know if the central/edible part of a broccoli/romanesco broccoli can perform photosynthesis ?
Why, according to you, does some plants have a so specific and special shape ? As, for example, the Romanesco Broccoli,
what is your favourite scientist skill that you have ever done
Hello you all, I work on plants' senses and I would like you to tell me more about pheromone that some trees release. (1 comment)
I have read that plants are able to "communicate" together from root to root, can you explain me how ? (1 comment)
What is a pheromone ? (1 comment)
How can a plant can form, retain, and recall its memory, just like humans do ? (2 comments)
What are the molecule in the argan oil which make it so good for the skin? (1 comment)