- If a part of a plant is benefic (ex : leaf) can an other partof the plant be toxic (root)?
- What are the most poisonous plants for a human being? Why are they so dangerous? How do we know which quantity of the
- If you were alone in a forest and had to survive for a couple of days only thanks to the plants around, which ones do
- when did you all become scientists
- Do you have special names for plants
- What’s the best plant you’ve ever found?
- what university did you go to?
- why did you choose to be a scientist
- whats your favourite plant
- Do your cats like plants?
- Do you know if the central/edible part of a broccoli/romanesco broccoli can perform photosynthesis ?
- Why, according to you, does some plants have a so specific and special shape ? As, for example, the Romanesco Broccoli,
- what is your favourite scientist skill that you have ever done